Bungalowpark Het Verscholen Dorp

Rent a temporary residence in Harderwijk

  • A safe and happy home
  • Private parking next to accommodation
  • Make use of park facilities


Are you looking for temporary housing in Harderwijk / Gelderland?!

At bungalow park Het Verscholen Dorp in Harderwijk, you have the option of renting a bungalow or chalet for a longer period (winter months October to March) at attractive rates. Our accommodations are modernly furnished and free WiFi acces, making a temporary stay in one of our accommodations a pleasant one. The central location in the Netherlands in the Hanseatic town of Harderwijk in Gelderland, as well as the optimal location in relation to arterial roads, make Het Verscholen Dorp a suitable location for a temporary stay.


What do we offer? 

We have several options for long-term rentals. With us, you can rent a property, especially during the winter months from October to March, at very attractive rates. We offer various properties in different price ranges. Pets are also welcome in many accommodations. Our homes are fully furnished and unfurnished, tastefully decorated and modern, including free wifi, making your stay in one of our accommodations extremely comfortable.

    Parking at accommodation
    Make use of park facilities
    Fun in the playground for your children

Would you like more information?

If you would like to receive further information or a quotation for a low season booking, please contact us using the form below or call us on telephone number: +31 341 820227. We will then provide you with the best option, accommodation and period.

I would like more information ⤵

Secured by reCaptcha, Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply.

Special permit Harderwijk

To qualify for temporary occupation of a bungalow or chalet (Winter living), you need an environmental permit from the municipality of Harderwijk. An environmental permit for temporary derogation from the zoning plan can only be granted if you meet the relevant preconditions. You can apply for the 'temporary environmental permit' online through the Municipality of Harderwijk by calling: +31 341-411911.